- This event has passed.
ACLS Provider Course 3/30/22
March 30 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$50.00
Please be sure to read all of the following
information before proceeding:
AHA ‘HeartCode ACLS’ – online/pre-requisite session
I.Go to: www.elearning.heart.org
II.Select “log in/Register”
- If you do not have an account, please create one
- Select “create account”
- Create account
- Return to home page
IV.Scroll down to “Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)”
V.Purchase “HeartCode ACLS” $144.00
VI.Go to Cart confirm order and checkout
VII.Return to home page, select “My eLearning”
- Select “Active Courses”
- Select course to Begin online portion
- Online course is approximately 4 hours
VIII.Complete online course
IX.Complete online Evaluation to get completion certificate
X.Print off completion certificate, and bring to skills session!
XI.Print off CE cert (only available for 6 months after finishing online course)
-Be sure to read Course Details, FAQs and Tech info on eLearning site
-Students can log in and out as many times as they choose. However, the written exam must be taken in one sitting.
–CE available for online portion through site for 6 months, please claim CE cert at time of course completion and keep copies.
-Will take 6-8 hours, begin as soon as possible up to 90 days in advance.
-Can be done in sections.
-For tech support with digital product please contact AHA Technical Support by phone: 1-888-242-8883; available M-F, 8:00-5pm, central time.
AHA ACLS Skills Session – Must pre-register!
- To register for – ‘skills session practice/test’ date: while in site, click on “Please login to register for this event’ located after ‘event properties’ box (below)
- Create an account if you have not previously done so through www.vcnursingedcuation.org website, this is separate from your online ‘elearning’ account) Note: For VCMC/SPH and associated clinic employees be sure to click on VCMC/SPH user group to get discount, unable to refund difference after
- Must complete the AHA online pre-requisite ‘HeartCode ACLS’ prior to attending AHA ACLS Skills Session. Remember to print off copy of course completion cert and turn in day of ACLS Skills Session class.
-Pre-Registration – required
>Registration closes 48 hours before skills session date!
>Register early to be sure you confirm your slot.
>Class size limited to 15. Failure to ‘pre-register’ may exclude you from
completing course. Note: ACLS courses are held in March, July and November.
> Late registration/‘Drop-in’ day of class, only if space is available and late registration fee will apply
Note: 20% surcharge for cancellations at any time, if you need to reschedule email email@example.com (ACLS courses March, July and November)
Employee rate: (includes VCMC, SPH and associated County of Ventura Clinics – be sure when creating account to click on VCMC/SPH ‘user group’ to get discount. Unable to issue refund once registration for course is completed).
>$30 – Pre-registration required
>$50 – Late registration/’drop in’ day of class, only if space available (cash only – unable to process credit/debit cards on site – receipts available upon request)
>$50 – Pre-registration required
>$70 – Late registration/’drop in’ day of class, only if space available (cash only – unable to process credit/debit cards on site – receipts available upon request)